Sunday, November 26, 2006 @3:21 PM
My teacher once said that
i ought to chill abit and smile more ... mrs patil said so last year
Never in my life have I regretted
being best best friends with veronica? doing gym? going to melinda when i need help?
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile.
sharan and steffi :))) love both of them
When I'm nervous.
everybody will know i am nervous cos its damn obvious
The last time I laughed was
on friday when going to lao shi's house ... see my life i soo sad
Hair is
weird
My feet are
bigger then melinda's but smaller then veron's
Last christmas
my grandma gave me money instead of presents cos i felt there was nothing i needed. its probably gonna happen again this year
When i turn my head left
i look out my window
When i turn my head right
i look out my door
When i look down
i see the floor
The craziest event recently
umm nothing? since the holidays started meybe training can be considered crazy
By this time next year
i will be counting down the days to my birthday you see my birthday is like the 21st of december so its still not here
I have a hard time understanding
how people dare to come to school not doing their homework and risk getting scolded
One time at a family gathering
my grandma cooked again?
You know i like you
when i don't dao you on purpose or when i talk to you and maybe give you a hug?
If I won an award,
my parents would probably find out first
Triangles
have 3 sides?
My ideal breakfast is
i dunno food doesn't really appeal to me at the moment
If you make me really happy
i would laugh like crazy?
country you plan to visit anytime soon
shang hai? but i don't usually choose where i want to go my parents have the final say you see
Boys are
weird?
I'd stop my wedding
huh? i don't get it
recent thing you've bought yourself
food?
Most recent thing someone else bought you
my grandma bought me a pretty pink jacket from hokaido
My least favourite time of the day
afternoon its tooo hot
The last time i was high was
friday i guess
The last person i talked to
steffi? online 6 sentences only though
i shouldn't have
snacked so much now i'm fatter then fat
Last night i dreamt of
you? can't remember
There's this girl
who i know who is smart and good at almost everything?
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
nothing.
I'm listening to
you raise me up
I last ate
maggi mee? for lunch cos i was too lazy to ask my mum to buy me anything
My bedsheet is
blue.
My table
is messy and full of books
My full name
is longer then veron's no wait same no. of letters.. random
next 4 people who are gonna do this quiz are
melinda, limjie, steffi, anyone lah
ok done veron happy???
argh tomorrow got training someone save me man